#Cluster Revenue Manager (f/m) Munich
As Cluster Revenue Manager, you are responsible for the strategic orientation, as well as the daily implementation of all revenue management tactics of a hotel cluster in Munich. You report to the Regional Revenue Director of the Region South, based in Munich.
- Great team spirit
- Detailed and effective training
- Variety and responsibility on the job
- Competitive salary and the usual social benefits
- Employee-rate within NH, NH Collection, nhow and Hesperia worldwide
- Outstanding training and education opportunities through the NH Talent Platform and the NH Revenue Academy
- Systematic career development within the NH Hotel Group, both nationally and internationally
Your main responsibilities
- Design long-term pricing and yielding strategies as well as a superior overbooking and security strategy
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting of all revenue streams for the assigned hotels based on the NH guidelines
- Optimize overall revenue and market share through the effective use of revenue management tools, including our RMS Duetto
- Price monitoring and demand identification of high demand periods as well as the derivation of future sales promotion actions
- Regular analysis of performance, demand and competition as well as the adaptation of sales strategies based on this, taking into account all relevant developments
- Close cooperation and consultation with other departments (sales, distribution, marketing, …)
- Conduct regular meetings with the hotels
This is your profile
- Strong analytical and strategic mind
- A successfully completed degree in hotel management or similar qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in the field of reservation, sales or revenue management
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting are a pleasure
- You appreciate a transparent and open communication
- Being well-organized is part of your personality
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Business fluent German and English skills complete your profile
Become part of the NH team.
As an international company, we offer extensive training and development opportunities, as well as a team, which you can always rely on.
This position is to be filled by appointment. We look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your application documents including your salary expectations by pressing the “Apply now” button.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2ydiymB