#DUTCH SPEAKING SUPPORT AGENT
CONVAR Deutschland GmbH, a member of the CONVAR EUROPE Ltd. Group, a leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management, is recruiting for full-time (8 hours) employment, agents to join the Dutch, French or English speaking team (Working hours are between 8 am – 6 pm). You will be working at our European Contact Center in Pirmasens in the south west of Germany near the French boarder. In our premises in Germany, we have more than 120 employees supporting in 7 different languages.
DUTCH SPEAKING SUPPORT AGENT
You are passionate about talking on the phone? You are communicative, courteous and at any time service and customer-oriented? Then join our dynamic service team in Pirmasens as a competent Customer Service Representative.
• Provide a customer-friendly and professional assistance for our business customers
• Recognize the customers’ needs and advise them pro actively
• Take responsibility for the processing of all customers’ requests regarding Business Partner
Programs, both by telephone and in writing
• Be proficient when working with various software programs and the internet
• Maintaining and documenting customers’ queries in our databases
• You communicate fluently in Dutch, English or French (spoken and written) and are characterized
by your good knowledge of the English or German language
• You have ideally completed a commercial training and/or have experience in the field of telephone
• In addition to your sense of service you enjoy customer contact over the phone
• You have very good solution-oriented communication skills and a high degree of flexibility as
well as integration and teamwork skills
• Career prospects in a dynamic international Environment
• Paid training in theory and practice
• Attractive benefits
• A comprehensive health management – sports courses and preventive measures
• Easy access by public Transport
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your application including all references and testimonials as well as information about your salary expectations and your earliest starting date possible.
In order to ensure the processing of your application in a timely manner, we advise you to send your
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2tKYcTP