#FRENCH SPEAKING SUPPORT AGENT
CONVAR Deutschland GmbH, a member of the CONVAR EUROPE Group, is recruiting for full-time employment as customer support agent. Working hours are between 8 am – 6 pm – free weekends – no night shifts. You will be working at our European Contact Center in Pirmasens in the south west of Germany near the French border. Pirmasens is located at the edge of the natural park “Pfälzerwald” with a breathtaking landscape, low cost of living and only 1 hour driving time to the cities Saarbrücken, Mannheim or Karlsruhe.
FRENCH SPEAKING SUPPORT AGENT
If you are passionate about speaking on the phone? You are communicative, courteous and at any time service and customer-oriented? Then join our dynamic service team in Pirmasens as a competent Customer Service Representative.
• Provide a customer-friendly approach and give professional assistance to our business customers
• Recognize the customers’ needs and advise them pro actively
• Take responsibility for the processing of all customers’ requests regarding our Business Partner
Programs, both by telephone and in writing
• Can demonstrate proficiency when working with various software programs and the internet
• Maintain and document all customers’ queries in our databases
• You can communicate fluently in French and can be accredited by your sound knowledge of the English or German language
• You have ideally completed commercial training course and/or have experience in the field of telephone customer service
• In addition to your skills and professionalism you enjoy customer contact by telephone
• You have very good solution-oriented communication skills and a high degree of flexibility as
well as integration and teamwork skills
• Career prospects in a dynamic international environment
• Paid training in theory and practice
• Attractive benefits
• Comprehensive health management by way of sports courses and preventive health scheme
• Easy access by public transport
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your application including all references and testimonials as well as information about your salary expectations and your earliest starting date possible.
In order to ensure the processing of your application in a timely manner, we advise you to send your CV by clicking “Apply”
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2pamT7l