#Frontend React Developer (m/f)
As part of our team in Munich, you and your teammates are responsible for the XING Events Market (ift.tt/1yOmJkg), the best way to find business events in the DACH region. Within this excellent SCRUM team, you will play an active part in shaping our product.
A challenging task:
- You will design and develop sustainable, future-oriented solutions of our fronted stack in our agile development team.
- You will skilfully and cleverly apply suitable technologies. You work closely together with your teammates, software architects and many other stakeholders.
- You will take care of the browser and performance optimization and the usability optimization of the frontend.
- Your task includes taking care of the cross-browser compatibility as well as the optimization for mobile devices.
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a mature and highly dynamic and agile environment.
A convincing background:
- You are familiar with ES2016+ and asynchronous programming concepts.
- You are passionate about functional programming.
- You are able to do blindfolded semantic HTML and modern CSS.
- You are familiar with the principles of performant, optimized and responsive mobile websites.
- Packaging (npm, yarn) and code versioning with git are not new for you.
- You are not afraid of backend work, building your own APIs and contributing to the full stack features.
- Working in an agile environment makes you happy.
- It is important for you to understand design concepts and translate them into a well-made frontend.
- You are a team player in a feedback appreciated environment; you know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself.
- Fluent communication in English.
An inspiring environment:
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours that support your work-life balance, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We do regular team and offsite events, and we send you to conferences, such as the Full-stack Fest in Barcelona. Furthermore, you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our XING-wide Hack Week. Of course, we also provide free drinks and fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end MacBook Pro.
Who we are:
XING Events is a XING SE subsidiary that currently employs over 75 people and offers professional event organizers an award-winning software for online ticketing and event marketing. We are an innovative, modern and enthusiastic company and our main goal is to create memorable events in cooperation with our customers. Always keeping our vision “For people moments that matters” in mind.
Sounds brilliant and we have awakened your interest? Then, we would be delighted to receive an informative application (including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and links to portfolio and/or other references).
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2fKDVUQ