#Head of IT (m/w)
What’s on the to-do-list?
- Comprehensive IT responsibility across all workplaces, including network infrastructure as well as operating systems and the definition and implementation of IT standards
- Support for outsourced IT support (including contract, performance monitoring, license monitoring, strategic planning and further development)
- Ensuring IT operations, troubleshooting, and fast resolution
- Control the company’s IT budget
- Planning and implementation of IT projects in existing buildings and project management in hotels to be opened
- Procurement and implementation of hardware and software
- Internal ad hoc support or handling of tasks which no external service provider needs
What is the necessary?
- Study of computer science or completed vocational training
- Several years of experience in project and support management in a medium-sized company
- Knowledge of workflows and systems used in hotels and restaurants is an advantage
- Enjoy the implementation of innovative technology concepts
- pronounced hands-on mentality as well as solution creativity and company-oriented thinkin
- Fluent German and English skills
Who’s part of the team?
Where could the journey lead to?
We guide our employees along their career paths. Everyone has the opportunity to develop in our expanding company. We use regular feedback sessions, an extensive training concept and a large portion of trust to promote our colleagues in every sense. Whether it’s the internal trainer, the technical virtuoso or the blue-skies thinker, we learn from each other and from external experts.
Are you ready? Then get going, log in and upload your CV along with your salary requirements. Lidna Wolfermann is looking forward to your applications and is the person to contact, if you have any questions.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2kqzq7a