#HR Coordinator (f/m)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
We are in the process of building up world-class HR operations and are looking for an HR Coordinator (f/m) to join our Central Team. Our ideal candidate is a proactive individual who thrives in a collaborative work environment. Your primary accountability is to support the administrative process in the HR Operations team to ensure that our employee life cycle runs as smoothly as a Swiss watch. An exciting job and a workplace in our brand new Berlin Hero Hub is waiting for you!
- Issuing employment offers, and employment related letters in a timely fashion using state-of-the-art digital tools
- Communicating with authorities and creating of employee statements in German
- Ensuring that our HR systems are continually and accurately updated with all employee changes / cost centers to increase reliability and help other departments retrieve the correct information
- Playing a key role in the onboarding experience by coordinating all New Hire Onboarding and making sure that we offer an outstanding employee experience
- Supporting HR Managers by centralizing all changes to payroll to make sure they are accurately taken into account in line with agreed payroll deadlines
Your heroic skills:
- Graduate calibre individual with first experience of employee life cycles gained in a high paced environment, preferably in an HR team with a shared service center approach
- Proved track on dealing with German authorities like health insurances, “Bundesagentur für Arbeit” and others
- Superior attention to detail, and quality-driven
- Living the “Employees are our Customers” mission
- Strong written communication is essential
- Fluent German skills
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that wants to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date in German.
Please use the following link for your application:
We’re looking forward to your application!
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2jp40NL