#Junior Course Management Representative (m/f) sought!
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world, are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Learnship is looking for a full-time junior staff member to join our Course Management team in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of at least one year. The selected candidate can ideally start as soon as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
• Fluency in English (B2+), fluency in other European and/or Asian languages is a plus
• Has a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
• Ideally has first work experience in Language Training
• Excellent organizational skills, accurate way of working
• A high-level of comfort with technology and affinity for data analysis
• Energetic, highly-motivated and flexible with a friendly, outgoing personality
• A ‘hands-on´ mentality, pro-active approach and enthusiasm for the product
• Enjoys working in a multilingual team
• Language Trainer administration & support
• Assisting trainers with technology, logistics, material etc.
• Assisting in Project Management
• Statistic collection / reporting
• Exam Process Management
Learnship offers you:
• A friendly working atmosphere with room for your own development
• The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
• The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
• Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
• An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
• Perks such as fresh fruit and drinks, as well as team events
• The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter (incl. your availability and salary expectations) to Ms Kerstin Tisch: […] with ‘Junior Course Management Representative’ in the subject line.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2FzIuN1