#Junior Online Editor (m/f) – Focus Uk/US
Sustainable, transparent and international online marketing in the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Advertising and Digital Performance sectors – this is what Performics stands for. At our offices in Düsseldorf and Berlin, more than 250 employees from over 20 different countries work with dedication and enthusiasm to help both national and international clients achieve a positive and long-lasting Return on Investment (ROI). Our team of experienced specialists stands out not only for its passion for online marketing, but also for creativity and team spirit. And it pays off: as part of the Publicis Groupe S.A. (with 77.000 employees), Performics belongs to the top three German agencies for Performance Marketing worldwide.
One of your main tasks will be the creation of editorial content for our clients with the goal of search engine optimisation. These articles for blogs, online newspapers, news portals and magazines, as well as on the clients’ websites. You will research, create and translate relevant content with professional depth about a wide range of topics. Following customer requests, you will also enhance your texts with audiovisual elements. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in interdepartmental projects, and assist with proofreading and editing.
What we expect
- A degree in communication, journalism, media studies, linguistics
- Practical experience in an editorial department (e.g. as a blogger or by working in an online editorial office)
- Good technical understanding
- Affinity for and interest in topics related to online marketing, products and services as well as technical topics such as web hosting/server, internet, domains, website creation etc.
- Joy and talent in the creation of texts, especially relating to the above-mentioned subjects
- Excellent English language skills oral and written & very good German skills – other language skills are beneficial
- You are a team player and highly motivated to learn new things
- Willingness to become acquainted with different topics and to create high-quality texts relevant to them
At Performics , you will work in a modern loft office in Berlin Kreuzberg, where you’ll join an engaged and international team with flat hierarchies. We enable you to work autonomously on sophisticated projects and to assume responsibility from the very beginning. What’s more, we share the latest know-how in the fields of online marketing and search engine optimization as well as other specialized training. At Performics , you get a comprehensive insight into a fast growing industry and a chance to establish your network.
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and your CV with your earliest possible starting date and your general salary expectations, as well as the subject JORUK_JLA via email (as pdf file & max. 5MB) to jobs.berlin(at)performics.de or directly via the online form on our website ift.tt/2qNiKsb.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2m6oE6C