#Product Designer (m/f) XING Communities
As part of our team in Munich, you will be responsible for serving the user needs and delivering awesome experiences to more than 85,000 discussion and networking groups on XING (ift.tt/1Vw3KVD) across all touch points: iOS, Android, responsive web & email.
A challenging task:
- You’ll design and rapidly iterate on a B2C product that reaches millions of users every month.
- You’ll work closely with product management and engineering to come up with interaction solutions that balance user needs, business KPIs and technical feasibility.
- You’ll be working consistently with XING’s “living” web design system as well as dedicated libraries of modular design components for iOS and Android.
- You’ll facilitate user tests and interpret analytics data to understand user needs and behaviors, identify pain points and validate your hypotheses.
- You’ll challenge the status quo and suggest optimizations from a design and product perspective.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional dedicated standing team (DST) that continuously improves its agile product development processes.
- You’ll be a member of and contribute to XING’s strong user experience and design community, together with more than 70 interaction & visual designers, user researches and copywriters.
A convincing background:
- You are a full-stack designer who works cross-platform to deliver a product from the research & prototyping phase to the visually polished end result.
- You possess solid knowledge of UX design methods, design systems, established and emerging tools.
- You encourage a strong team bond and you show willingness to continuously learn and improve.
- You are comfortable solving complex problems with multiple inter-dependencies.
- You communicate well and can justify your design solutions with clear and focussed logic.
- You are self motivated to point out problems and always suggest how to approach the solution.
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus.
An inspiring environment:
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events. Furthermore you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.
Who we are:
XING Events is a XING SE subsidiary that currently employs over 75 people and offers professional event organizers an award-winning software for online ticketing and event marketing. We are an innovative, modern and enthusiastic company and our main goal is to create memorable events in cooperation with our customers. Always keeping our vision “For people moments that matters” in mind.
Sounds brilliant and we have awakened your interest? Then, we would be delighted to receive an informative application (including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and links to portfolio and/or other references).
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2xlgTuB