#Romanian-Speaking Collection Officer
Collection Officer is responsible for performing phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due to understand reasons for delays in payments and negotiate and motivate them to repay their debts. In addition to direct customer service, the Collection Officer is accountable for establishing agreements on debt payments and constant monitoring of payment agreements, finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing), registering in the computer all collections activities.
• Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due,
• Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts,
• Interview reasons for delays in payments,
• Establishing agreements on debt payments, based on customers’ financial situations,
• Constant monitoring of payment agreements,
• Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing),
• Registering in computer programs Collections activities.
• Minimum Secondary education,
• At least 1- 2-year experience in Debt Recovery, Account receivables, Overdue portfolio,
• Knowledge of modern customer service and debt recovery is considered as a plus,
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel),
• Good written, oral and reading communication skills,
• Languages – Romanian (Native or Close to Native) – English (upper intermediate level required),
• Ability of the synthetic formulating thoughts, culture and precision of expression.
• Attractive salary and bonus package,
• Public transportation ticket for free,
• Full-time employment contract,
• Possibilities of career development,
• Different training programs to support your personal and professional development,
• Working in a fast-growing, international finance company,
• Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere,
To apply for the role, please send your Cover Letter in Romanian and CV in English.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2FPMfBa