#Senior iOS Developer – Global eTravel – Relocate to Bangkok
- You’ll find a team of smart and engaged people collaborating to find elegant and beautiful solutions to complex problems
* They have each others backs and you’ll work closely with the team to build great products
* The team you will be joining is multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and they’re all traveller’s at heart
If you’re passionate about the idea of joining a strong engineering team that’s obsessed about learning, getting better every single day, and tackling big and interesting technical and business challenges, then read on.
The Mobile Apps Team
They are very proud about their iOS app, which has become a core part of the business. You’ll be working on a product that’s evolved tremendously and still has lots of room to grow.
Here are some interesting facts:
- Initially the app was written in Objective-C, and are currently actively developing in Swift and using the latest trends in Cocoa
* They’re implementing with the VIPER architecture, which means you’ll enjoy reading their code-base again and again because of how alluring it is 🙂
* They love A/B testing features, this will help you better understand your audience and the impact of the work you do on the business
* All of their work is covered by a solid suite of unit and UI tests (they’re very serious about this – will have around 5 hours of UI tests if you run them serially!)
* Support over 40 locales (and still haven’t solved one key localisation challenge which is RTL)
* And of course they take code reviews very seriously, because they’re obsessed about quality and developing together as a team
You can expect to grow rapidly as an engineer.
- You will work with top iOS developers
* Have the ability to use and expand your experience
* Have a big impact on the business.
If you are keen to try and learn new things, you can always challenge yourself by improving the CI systems at the core of the process, experimenting and introducing new languages and design patterns and even chipping in to the Android app! It’s not unusual for engineers to step outside of their scope to help the whole team grow and get better.
And since there are many scrums in the team, it’s also not uncommon for engineers to have experience across different scrum teams where they can learn about different parts of the product.
Our client put engineering and product at the front and centre of the business. That’s even more true of the mobile team, where, more and more, new strategic projects start with the app. You will get to work on lots of cool stuff and important business decisions are made right here.
If that’s the kind of team you want to join, please send us your CV today!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates – Full visa sponsorship & relocation assistance available for those coming from overseas.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2ipE4Oo