#Senior Product Manager Product Owner (m/f)
XING is a social network for business professionals with more than 13 million members in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Help us shape the future – for a better working life! As part of our team in Munich, you will be responsible for managing and growing XING’s groups platform (ift.tt/1Vw3KVD), which hosts more than 85,000 groups and attracts millions of users.
A challenging task:
- Help shape a new product vision and translate it into a convincing product strategy
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of designers and engineers (based in Munich and Barcelona)
- Drive and execute the product strategy and roadmap with your team
- Generate user insights and validate them through prototyping, A/B testing, etc.
- Create product concepts in close collaboration with designers and engineers
- Maintain a prioritized backlog that helps your team focus on delivering business value
- Collaborate with stakeholders inside and outside your Business Unit and make sure your products are in line with our overall company strategy
A convincing background:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in product management (preferably consumer-facing digital products)
- Passion for digital products and the desire to create something that matters
- Good grasp of web and mobile technologies
- An agile mindset and good understanding of lean development practices
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus
An inspiring environment:
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events. Furthermore you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.
Who we are:
XING Events is a XING SE subsidiary that currently employs over 75 people and offers professional event organizers an award-winning software for online ticketing and event marketing. We are an innovative, modern and enthusiastic company and our main goal is to create memorable events in cooperation with our customers. Always keeping our vision “For people moments that matters” in mind.
Sounds brilliant and we have awakened your interest? Then, we would be delighted to receive an informative application (including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and links to portfolio and/or other references).
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2u0h8fj