#Technician for OLED Devices Fabrication (m/f) – Stuttgart…
Have you always dreamt of becoming one of the pillars of a company, being sure that your expertise and passion would help it grow and succeed from its very first moments?
You do not have to keep on dreaming.
I am currently recruiting a Technician for OLED Devices Fabrication for our client, a well established company working on a cutting edge technology that will revolutionize the industry.
Working with a small and close-knit international team, you will become one of the pillars in charge of implementing the whole software development strategy from the early days of the company. You will see the company grow, develop, succeed and will play a very important part in their growth.
Your missions will include but not be limited to:
- Manufacturing and Testing of Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs)
* Preparation and execution of experiments
* Documentation and preparation of the results
* Support of the maintenance of OLED equipment (Glovebox, PVD evaporation system, vacuum pumps and optoelectronic measuring stations)
* Support across our research departments in the field of manufacturing of OLEDs
The ideal profile will have:
- Bachelor degree in physics or mechanical engineering
* Skills in mechanical operation in vacuum environment
* Experience in the field of organic electronics are an advantage
* Very good written and spoken English knowledge
* Professional way of working in the laboratory
* Communicative and flexible personality with an independent and team-oriented working style
Having the right person for this position is thus crucial… Do you think you have what it takes?
Call me, Kelly Reinecke at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on […] +49 892 109 3363 . Please send your CV in word format.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
from Lavoro in Germania ift.tt/2Duy6Wb